Thursday 7 October 2010

#4 Almost ready to "go live"

Well it seems that I am on a role with setting this whole thing up. I'm really enthusiastic to get it all the website stuff sorted and online before I approach the Woodland Trust. I truly think I will be taken seriously with it up and running. Apparently they get a lot of applications for the VPS (Volunteer Photographer Scheme). I think I probably have more to offer than the average applicant so I'm hopeful at being taken in to help.

As I was saying, it seems as though I'm on a role. I have just spent a few hours writing and re-writing the blurbs for the website. They are now in the hands of my web developer. The last thing I need to do now, is sort through my library and pick out my relevant work for the gallery section. My library is vast, but I am rather short of relevant work at this stage. I'm unsure if this means it will take me for ever to pick the work, or if it will be a breeze?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really great and an honourable ethical endeavour. Best of luck with it - fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete